Stays | The Waterhouse at South Bund Shanghai



I love hotels, in particular boutique hotels, art hotels and design hotels. Brisbane has a few boutique hotels here and there - The Limes, The Emporium being the two most well known - but it is sort of weird to stay in a hotel in your own town - although i have done it a couple of times.

I have been fortunate to have travelled quite a lot of the last four years and before a trip I can spend hours, days and sometimes weeks searching for the perfect stay.

My newest lust is this brand new (opened May 2010) 19 room boutique hotel located in Shanghai‟s historic Shiliupu dockyard district. It comes with it's very own rooftop cocktail bar, restaurant and warehouse space which will introduce a new function & leisure experience in Shanghai.

Now .. I just need a really good reason to go to Shanghai!!

photos courtesy http://waterhouseshanghai.com/







1 comments:

  1. Hi to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from
    this website, and your views are good in support of new viewers.



    my website :: bmi calculator women

    ReplyDelete

 

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

PIN IT