statement necklace envy

I was in Brisbane city last week briefly for a meeting and couldn't resist stopping in at Bam and Juju quickly to check out their sale stock (hurry in as they are closing up shop in the Wintergarden and moving to 'The Loft' soon so huuuge reductions on stock).

What grabbed my attention as soon as I entered the store however was the most gorgeous necklace by one of my favorite local labels Salita Matthews. I have had the pleasure of shooting some of the label instore for The Tribune in recent months and each collection just keeps getting better and better!

But back to the necklace... I realllly want it!  Santa??


1 comments:

  1. I do not know if it's just me or if everyone else experiencing issues with your site. It appears as though some of the written text on your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too? This may be a issue with my browser because I've had this hapρen before.

    Thank you
    Check out my blog post :: titanium engagement ring

    ReplyDelete

 

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

PIN IT