Eats at The Euro

My husband and I had a little something to celebrate last night so we decided to head out to The Euro in the city for some delicious food and wine.

We had the pleasure of feasting at Urbane last year, and since it is the same owner/under the same roof, we figured The Euro was a safe bet.

The Euro is possibly a little more accessible and down to earth than its older, more mature brother, Urbane, but I think for this reason I enjoyed it more.

The menu at The Euro is well balanced with plenty of options for all, from smaller shared plates, to larger shared mains. 

My husband's starter “Salade Lyonnaise” of free range duck (meaning duck done 5 ways I believe), hazelnuts, frisee, slow cooked egg and smoked bacon vinaigrette was simply devine and was possibly the stand out dish of the evening. Having said that we cleaned up everything else without a crumb to spare!

Recommended for a really nice night out with great food & service but in more of a lovely warm, fun atmosphere than your average fine dining establishment.

Btw.. Make sure you check out the ladies/mens rooms!! Love the confident burst of colour!!!

Here are some photos from The Euro website - I didn't have my camera with me last night goddarnit.

http://www.urbanerestaurant.com/the-euro/





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

PIN IT