My first Courtney Brims print

I shot the Red Phoenix Emporium AW11 collection on location at The Tribune last weekend (stay tuned for some shots!) ... and couldn't help but purchase my first Courtney Brims piece whilst I was browsing the store in between outfit changes.

Courtney is a Brisbane based artist who I have loved for some time now so I indulged in a framed, numbered and signed print! I am reeeeally looking forward to finding a space for it when we get back into our home! one day, hopefully.... *sigh*

http://www.courtneybrims.com/





1 comments:

  1. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement
    account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!

    However, how could we communicate?

    Also visit my web site; louis Vuitton Handbags

    ReplyDelete

 

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

PIN IT