A few of my new favorite things!

I don't normally do outfit posts ... but i figure its a special occasion considering I love all of these things and are probably my favorite pieces of 2011 so far! (starting behind the candy coloured Louboutins my husband bought me of course!!)

So I am wearing the most stunning Red Phoenix Emporium necklace designed by two very lovely and talented homegrown brisneyland ladies, Lotus & Willow! Its really hard to see in the photos, but it features a stunning deep purple colour!! It can be worn long, or short  - so it is a double string when worn short!

And it happens to goes so perfectly with two Nsha Atelier pieces I purchased from the amazing multi-level, multi-themed Opening Ceremony store in Shibuya Japan.

I love the colour, the sheerness and the cut-outs in the lime coloured button up shirt - I tried to find a cheaper option to purchase in Tokyo as it was a wee bit extravagant ... but it was impossible! Its the little design details and twists on classic pieces that make them worth it for me so I certainly wasn't leaving without it!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

PIN IT