keeping things simple with nathan smith

I love a good old fashioned simple t-shirt.. in white or grey preferably.  Now you would assume that a t-shirt is a simple, everyday item that is easy to find .. right?? WRONG! 

I cannot tell you how many years I have been searching for a perfect t-shirt! Even my husband finds this difficult in epic proportions.

BUT every now and then you come across a label that makes the perfect t-shirt and once you do, there is no switching it up - a good t-shirt can be worn with just about anything and you can style it up differently each time. 

So my newest love is Sydney label Nathan Smith who basically started his label with a mission to make the perfect t-shirt! And that they do! 

Not to mention this season the label is expanding the range to luxury bamboo cashmere knits, brushed silks, 100% wool chunky knits and light weight 85 (gsm) cotton tee’s offering sophisticated essentials with still a signature androgynous overtone.

You just cannot go wrong with beautiful natural fabrics and I love the classic simplicity of this label.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

PIN IT