MBFF full program available now!

This was released late last night and can I tell you - there are too many shows not to be missed!!

Download the full schedule from the MBFF website here

There are a number of events, if not ALL that I am keen to check out! In particular the opening night shows which feature some of my favorite designers, Josh Goot, Easton Pearson, Scanlan & Theodore, Tululah, Akira, Neon Heartache (who I snapped at the Cloudland Shine Awards last year..see post here) & Francis Leon.

The Australian Fashion Graduate of the Year will be as epic as ever this year with designs from Australia's top 6 fashion colleges!

And then there is also the emerging designer group show which is one of my favorites. I am already in heart with Benjamin Ringuet so looking forward to checking this label out on the runway this year!! (check an old post here)

Tickets also went on sale today through Qtix! So get moving friends! xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

PIN IT